Art Picken, B.S. Civil Engineering, P.E.
Project Engineer - 24 years of experience with expertise in evaluating remedial alternatives, conducting pilot tests, designing remediation systems including the preparation of regulatory agency documents, and permitting, construction, system operation and maintenance, and evaluation of system effectiveness.
Areas of Expertise
- Site remediation system design and implementation
- Storm water and wastewater system design (Georgia Certified Industrial Wastewater Operator)
- Air permitting and emissions requirements
- Tier I, Tier II, and TRI Reporting
- NPDES permitting and reporting
- Vapor intrusion mitigation system design
- Supervision of remediation operations including demolition and disposal
- Vapor intrusion assessment and mitigation system design