Eric Stern, B.S. Geology, P.G.
Project Manager – 30 years of experience as a technical lead Hydrogeologist/Geologist and Project/Task Order Manager specializing in contamination investigations, groundwater resource supply projects, soil and groundwater remedial action, and facility decontamination including demolition.
Areas of Expertise:
- RCRA/CERCLA corrective action design and implementation
- Project/Field Management of asbestos abatements and facility demolitions and closures
- Client liaison negotiating with local, county, state, and federal regulatory agencies
- Implementation of complex soil and groundwater investigations
- Regulatory compliance monitoring, reporting, and quality assurance