Janet T. Hart, M.S. Biology, President, C.E.O.
President and CEO of AEM since 1988 as well as one of the founders of the firm - 30 years of experience providing environmental consulting services in the Southeast, focusing on environmental regulatory compliance in RCRA, CERCLA, HSRA, and Brownfields. She serves as Senior Project Manager or the Principal in Charge for many of AEM’s major industrial, commercial, and government clients.
Areas of Expertise:
- RCRA compliance, permitting/remediation
- CERCLA regulations and compliance
- Georgia HSRA regulations/Brownfields
- Due diligence and property transfer support
- Large scale Phase II investigations