Jeff J. Cook, B.S.E. Civil Engineering, P.E.
Engineering Manager, Professional Engineer II
17 years of experience in environmental engineering consulting managing a wide range of regulatory, pollution prevention, engineering, and remediation projects throughout his career with considerable knowledge of RCRA, Clean Water Act, EPCRA, and UST/AST regulations.
Areas of Expertise:
- Remediation system design, installation and operation and maintenance
- AST/UST design, installation with operation and maintenance management
- Erosion and sediment controls planning and implementation- Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control
- Industrial waste water treatment system design, installation, and operation and maintenance (Georgia Certified Industrial Wastewater Operator)
- Storm water pollution prevention planning and permitting
- ISO14001 Environmental Management System implementation, recycling/sustainability