Leona A. Miles, B.S. Biological Sciences, C.H.M.M.
Project Manager – 19 years of experience specializing in dry cleaning solvent cleanup, Superfund, and state funded hazardous waste cleanup programs with a strong regulatory and chemistry background.
Areas of Expertise
- Planning and implementation of complex lead in drinking water sampling programs for county school districts
- Due diligence and property transfer support
- Health and safety management
- Brownfields/voluntary remediation
- Regulatory compliance–multi-media compliance audits
- CERCLA project planning/execution