AEM was founded in 1988 with a solid client base that remains with us today. The firm's long-term success can be attributed to providing high-quality, cost-effective consulting services with the primary goal being to exceed each client's specific project requirements.
AEM understands that each client's needs are unique and invests the time up front to ensure project objectives are established. Client satisfaction and retention are our primary goals.
- Georgia and South Carolina Certified Industrial Wastewater Treatment Operators
- Professional Engineers
- Professional Geologists
- Certified Professionals in Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC)
- Certified Professionals in Storm Water Quality (CPSWQ)
- Certified Professional Hazardous Material Technicians (OSHA HAZWOPER 40 hrs)
- Certified Hazardous Material Managers (CHMM)
What can AEM do for you?
AEM offers a wide variety of Environmental Services across a number of client sectors. Find out what AEM can do for you!