Tony Gordon, M.S. Geology, P.G.
Senior Project Geologist / Hydrogeologist
27 years of experience specializing in the implementation of complex field operations and the evaluation of hydrogeologic and geochemical data including aquifer characterization (aquifer testing, flow path analysis).
Areas of Expertise
- Residuum and bedrock well installation
- Recovery well network installation
- Maintenance of groundwater quality monitoring systems
- Geological and hydrogeological studies
- Environmental field investigations and corrective action
- Superfund, RCRA, HSRA, UST corrective action