Victor Owens, M.S. Chemical Engineering, P.E.
Professional Engineer II
Remediation Engineer – 30 years of experience in conducting site investigation and design construction, and operation of remedial systems.
Areas of Expertise
- Design and implementation of remedial systems, including UV oxidation, SVE, thermal/catalytic oxidation, containment basins and structures and disposal galleries
- Wastewater system design (Georgia Certified Industrial Wastewater Operator)
- Vapor intrusion mitigation system design
- Groundwater modeling
- Chemical fate and transport
- UST/petroleum spill site closure via SVE, multi-phase extraction, land farming, bioventing, MNA, and biopiles